I’ve been obsessively hauling books since September. I promised myself I wouldn’t buy books in November but I failed. I bought 17 books this month. That’s 17 books too many. And this isn’t even counting the 30 books I bought for Black Friday, more on that later. Thankfully I was given 2 books so I’m very happy about that. Yay!
Seriously though, I really need to stop buying books. I’ll be moving countries in March and I can’t afford to have this many books. International shipping is ridiculous.
I now present you the pretty books I bought in November. So pretty, I love the smooth and soft covers. So nice, so nice~
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- Champion by Marie Lu
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
- Specials by Scott Westerfeld
- Extras by Scott Westerfeld
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith *
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Thirteen by Tom Hoyle
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (Not pictured)
- Kasmah Forma by S. Vagus (Not Pictured) **
*My friend gave me this book as part of our October Fake Subscription Box!
**I was given this book by the author.
So far, out of this haul, I’ve only read Fangirl, but I plan to have read at least 4 more by the end of December. Woo hoo!