- Thank The Curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels)
- Tag 5 People To Spread The Christmas Joy!
- Have Fun!
1. Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.
I didn’t want to be super obvious and say the new illustrated edition of Harry Potter, so I went for my second pick. This book is a little pricey so I won’t be buying it anytime soon. I really want to read it though, I don’t know much about it and I’m very curious.
2. A book you’ll be reading during the Christmas Season.
I wont really be reading anything Christmasey but I will be reading a few books for the Christmas Bookathon. I’m currently reading Warm Bodies.
3. Favourite Christmas Movie.
Elf. Yup. Elf. It’s so funny!!!
4. Do you like snow?
I don’t like snow. I’m from California, where it doesn’t snow. However, I currently reside in South Korea, where it does snow and every year I dread it. I hate snow, it’s slippery, and dangerous. I also live down a hill and have to walk up said hill to get to work every morning. Not only does it make walking to work more difficult, cars get stuck there too.
5. Name a character you you would like to spend your Christmas day with.
Hmm… Doctor Who! David Tennant’s Doctor Who! That would be absolutely amazing, we could travel through space and time, and save the universe.
6. To give or to receive?
I like both equally. I love receiving gifts and I love giving gifts. That’s how I show my love. I wouldn’t bother giving you gifts if I didn’t think you were special~
7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
Hogwarts of course! Beautiful decorations, magic, and incredible feasts!
8. Fondest Christmas memory?
When I was 5 or 6 I used to live in Mexico. We don’t believe in Santa Claus we believe en El Nino Dios or Baby Jesus. On Christmas Eve we have Posadas, which are a celebration of the Nativity. Anyway, back then, I didn’t know about shooting stars and once Christmas Eve a shooting star flew across the sky. I thought it was a Christmas miracle, I thought it was Baby Jesus coming down to earth. Also, I was the only one who saw it which made it feel more like a miracle. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened in my 6 years of life!
9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly!)
I did it! Yay!
***Sorry if you’ve already been tagged!***