I was nominated by Heather @ The Sassy Book Geek to do this tag. Thank you for nominating me! Woo~ tags are so much fun!
1 Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in you post
2 Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
3 Nominate 10 other bloggers
4 Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
1) What is a food that you absolutely will not touch, even if your life depended on it?
Onions! I absolutely hate onions. The taste makes me gag.Sadly the world has decided that onions are important in cuisine, so almost everything has onions. As long as I can’t taste the onion, it’s fine.
2) If you could meet any author, who would you meet?
I would like to meet R.L. Stine, I would like to thank him for sparking my love for reading.
3) If you could have the next book in any series right now, which would it be (doesn’t necessarily have to be written yet)?
I would like to have the sequel to John Dies at the End by David Wong, This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don’t Touch It. I do have it, but it’s back in the US. I want it with me now
4) Would you rather go to the library or the bookstore?
Bookstore, it’s easier for me to find new books there. When you go to the library you already have to know what you are looking for but bookstores are like a mini adventure! Fun times!
5) Paperback/Hardcover or E-Book?
Paperback, they’re lighter and cheaper. I also find them easier to handle.
6) New book smell or old book smell?
I like the new book smell~~
7) Do you like reading classics or new books?
It doesn’t matter. A good book is a good book.
8) If I gave you a bunch of money for books right now, which 4 books would you buy?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone illustrated edition, Once Upon a Zombie, Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye, And Then There Were None (but with the older title Ten Little Indians, I realize that that could be considered racist now but that is the title I read when I was young so I want the book with the cover I remember).
9) Most anticipated book of 2016?
I don’t really keep up with new book releases so I don’t know.
10) Are there any book-to-movie adaptations you’re anticipating?
I also don’t really keep up with book to movie adaptation news, so I don’t really… oh wait! Yes! Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
Yay that was fun! It’s my turn to tag. I would like to tag:
Cathy @ Bookishfall
DrAwkto @ The Inky Awkto
Emma @ Bluchickenninja
Jen @ Combustible Reviews
Jess @ JessicaBookshops
Michelle @ Mishi Reads
Tiegan @ Harbour
I’m sorry if you’ve already been tagged or don’t like doing tags. Please don’t feel obligated to do this tag.
- Which do you prefer, Standalones or Series?
- Which book do you wish had a movie or show adaptation?
- What’s your 2016 reading goal? (How many books, reading more from a certain genre or author etc)
- Which movie do you wish was based on a book?
- Do you have any pets?
- Are you multilingual? Which languages can you speak?
- What’s a childhood food or drink that is no longer in production that you miss?
- What are your favorite TV shows?
- Which upcoming movie are you most excited about?
- Which do you prefer, writing or blogging?