A while ago I was nominated by the awesome DrAwkto for the Entertainer Blogger Award! Thank you so much for nominating me!
So here are some rules:
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer these questions down below! 🙂
- Why did you want to start a blog in the first place?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you dislike the most?
- What is your favorite food item from the mall?
- What is your favorite pass-time activity?
- I started this blog to practice expressing myself. I’m not very articulate, but I want to be! I want to be able to say what I think and feel without rambling and making every one confused.
- My favorite book at the moment is The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, however this changes. I’m pretty sure, at some point, Harry Potter used to be my favorite and before that, anything by R.L. Stine.
- I dislike onions. The taste! The horrible taste! Onions smell amazing when grilled, too bad they don’t taste as good as they smell. (Hey this question didn’t specify regarding what)
- Red Robin bacon cheese burger!!! And their yummy yummy shakes!
- Watching TV. Aha! I bet you thought I was going to say reading, didn’t you?! But you’d be wrong! TV and books are tied, but if I’m going to be honest, the reason I don’t get THAT much reading done is because I need my daily dose of television. I think a lot about everything, especially dumb things, so I need a brain numb-er and what better way to numb my brain than with television. Books only make me think more. I need balance.
I’m not going to tag anyone. My brain is really tired at the moment, not sure why.
Ok, ok 😛 .
Sorry if you’ve already been tagged! Please feel free to disregard!
I would like to tag: