I’d like to thank the academy of delivery sciences, my lovely robot, Bender, and most of all, The Green Onion for nominating me for the Sunshine Award.
It’s been a while since I’ve done an award post (because I’m too lazy) so let’s get to it!
First off, lets take a quick review of the guidelines for this bright award:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- Umm I don’t know how to do this….
Now for the questions!
1. Can you describe your ideal man-cave/woman-cave/library, and what kind of things we would find in there?
I haven’t really thought about this but I suppose there would be a large screen for movie/tv show/ YouTube watching because I love all of those things. A good sound system because I love music, bookshelves containing my movies, CDs and of course books.
2. What was one of your most prized toys/possessions when you were a child?
Books, books have always been my most prized possessions. I still have my books from when I was a child.
3. What book/comic book movie adaptation do you wish they would make that has not been done yet?
Not a movie but a TV show. I think the Jackaby novels by William Ritter would make an excellent TV show.
4. You won a $500 gift card to the bookstore, what do you buy first?
I would save my gift card until all the Harry Potter illustrated editions were out and then I would buy those.
5. If you had to cosplay any character, and had access to whatever you needed, who are you going as?
Probably Faith from the Faith comics since she’s the only plus size superhero I’m aware of.
6. You can have any robot-pet, what kind of robo-pet do you get?
Cat or hamster. I love cats and hamsters, therefore cat or hamster.
7. What was the worst mark you ever got in school?
D. Plenty of sad grades in college. *sigh*
8. What would be the absolute worst villain/monster after you?
Deformed babies. I’m waiting for the day someone makes a horror movie with deformed babies. I would poop my pants. There is a Thai movie that’s about abortion that has ghost babies and that was creepy. Very few horror movies are actually creepy.
9. If you were going colour blind, and get to choose which colour you lose, what colour will you never see again?
Brown. I don’t like brown, I can probably live without it.
10. If you could own any fictional vehicle, what are you driving?
Uhh… I’m really not too familiar with fictional vehicles. Oh wait! The car from the Russian movie The Black Lightning. Except, I’m terrified of heights, so that might not be such a good idea.
11. You get one protein, one fruit/vegetable, and one dairy product, for the rest of your life, what are your choices?
Protein: Eggs, I love eggs. Eggs every day!
Dairy Product: Ice cream
Alright! Well those were my answers! That was fun!!
And now for my nominations, in no particular order, also not 11:
Captain’s Quarters I see you’ve done this one already, please feel free to ignore, or to do it again if you want!!
Kayla@Kdrewkthebookworm Ah, you’ve done this tag so many times! xD
Please don’t feel like you have to do this tag if you don’t want to. Although I hope you do because I want to see your answers!
- Which do you spend more time watching, TV or YouTube videos?
- What’s something your parents lied to you about when you were a child?
- If you could be in any band, what band would it be and what instrument would you play?
- What mythical creature would you want as a pet?
- Do you have any weird body skills, what are they?
- What’s your favorite 90s song? Or early 2000s if you’re too young.
- What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- Do you have a giggle trigger? Something that always makes you giggle or laugh, a certain word, joke, funny face, etc.
- If you ruled a country, what would your country be known for?
- If you had a time machine, but it could only go from the past and back OR to the future and back to the present, which would you prefer?
- Which are you less likely to “survive”, no coffee or no internet?
Yay! I hope you find my questions interesting. And I can’t wait to see your answers!